Monday, June 15, 2015

Announcing something brand new—WRITER 2 WRITER INTERVIEWS!

I've been wanting to do this for a while folks, and just recently had the time to put a set of questions together. 





   


Tomorrow, June 16th, I will be posting the inaugural WRITER 2 WRITER INTERVIEW, with author Lisa M. Collins. We'll be talking about her latest work, as well as writing in general. Lisa is an interesting, knowledgeable, and quite busy person, but she took some time out to explain to us some of her background and shared a few great tips for marketing your own work. 

Make sure you watch for the announcement that the interview has gone live, because you don't want to miss this! 




As time permits I will try and get more folks interviewed. I hope to be able to do one every 4 to 6 weeks. Show us some love and support here, and I'll make sure we do this on a regular basis. 




You can reach me at magicdragonverse@gmail.com as well as on Google+ or Facebook, where I post under my own name, Nancy Hansen. Look for the backdrop of my books and you'll know you have me. Please use a subject line about interviews in any emails so that I know you're not SPAM. Anybody disrespecting my blog or email and sending me junk links dies a horrible, lingering death as an evil character in my next story. 



Till then...
~Nancy

No comments: